Fully Inclusive Wedding Package
Feel completely in control of your wedding budget with our fully inclusive, amazing value wedding package for up to 100-day time guests, and 150 evening guests.
All of this is included:
- Exclusive use of the Tipi venue, dressed as agreed with fairy and festoon lights, fire pit, dance floor, disco ball and so much more.
- Food and drink, cutlery, crockery, glassware and linen napkins for your chosen menu.
- Full support and planning advice from our wedding coordinator.
- Staff for the day to welcome your guests, serve food and drinks, operate the bar and of course do all the cleaning up for you!
Our food and drink package covers the most popular requests, you'll love our food style and your guests can be assured they will be well catered for throughout the day. Our informal sharing tables set the tone for your relaxed celebration.
Have we missed anything?
- Welcome cocktails
- Choice of informal 'sharing table' food options for your daytime celebration
- Wine for the table
- Fizz for the Toast
- Choice of evening options including delicious wood-fired pizza or an impressive hog roast.
Not only do you get exclusive use of our tipi event area and Stables Bar, you'll love your moments in our beautiful 1960’s vintage caravan which we provide as a bride's ‘Powder Room’ (but it also makes a great place for photographs).
Our wedding coordinator will help make the planning and anticipation of fun and stress-free in the run up to your big day so all you really need to do is enjoy your dream wedding.
Package price £10,000
DIY Wedding Package £6,000
For those of you looking to Do It Yourself, we have introduced a new option with our super value DIY Package.
- Exclusive use of the Tipi venue. Includes fairy and festoon lights, fire pit, dance floor, disco ball etc
- Fully stocked and staffed bar. All alcohol, including for the tables to be purchased from us. Sorry, no BYO.
- Wedding coordinator to help with your arrangements at the venue
What if your guests stayed over in gorgeous luxury bell tents on the night of the wedding and enjoyed a delicious cooked breakfast buffet the following morning? It's not camping, it's glamping.
We provide duvets, pillows and bedding, bedside tables, rugs, bunting, fairy lights and lanterns … just turn up and they are ready to go!
- 1 x super special 5m bell tent for the bride and groom
- 10 x 4m bell tents, each sleeping 2 guests
- 10 white festival flags
- 90m of white bunting
- Cooked hot breakfast sharing table with tea and coffee for 22 guests the following morning.
Make yours a trend-setting festival wedding and keep everyone together for that little bit longer.